Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CAGE THE ELEPHANT


Since my last post a lot has happened. I went on holiday to Namibia (Nam) for about a month. Came back to South Africa for two weeks only to return to Nam for three weeks. After the three week visit I drove back to South Africa. On my way back, I ran my car off the road and had a near death experience.
Prior to venturing off to Nam, I decided to quit my studies, but after a lot of convincing from my parents, I decided to finish my masters degree. BUT this blog is not about my personal life but rather about the music in my life. Cage the Elephant has got a nice ring to the ear. And yes the band has a great sound too. It makes for excellent driving music. Aint No Rest For The Wicked was playing on my car radio when I had the accident.
Sunday when I was surfing the web I came across live sessions they had on The Interface, somehow they remind me of Kings of Leon in their younger days. Below is a clip of Cage The Elephant's live performance of  the uber cool track "Aint No Rest For The Wicked".


Cage The Elephant - Aint No Rest For The Wicked [download]

No comments:

Post a Comment