Saturday, October 23, 2010

BAND TO WATCH | SUMMER CAMP


This is reminiscent of those lazy summer days where the heat forces you to sit inside watching day time TV and feeling lame because mom always taught you to ignore Super Mario and get some fresh air.
It's been 4 weeks and I'm still hooked on this EP (released early September this year). And every time I sit down to write something about it, or try to formulate a reason for why it's a must have, I go blank. But all I know is that I'm crushing on this band Summer Camp real hard. So instead of boring you with a review, I'll leave you with the stats and if so inclined, you can befriend them on facebook or myspace or their blog. And while you're at it download some of their tunes below.


Location: UK
Members: Jeremy Warmsley and Elizabeth Sankey
Label: Moshi Moshi
Sounds Like: Polaroid-pop
Band Page: myspace / facebook / blog



Summer Camp - Round The Moon [Download]
Summer Camp - Veronica Sawyer [Download]
Summer Camp - Ghost Train [Download]

Earlier works of monsieur Jeremy Warmsley

No comments:

Post a Comment